Circular Economy-Based Business Opportunities Workshop
April 11 @ 9:00 am - 1:30 pm$15
This event is part of the ongoing Canadian pilot of a National Industrial Symbiosis Program (NISP), aimed at developing smarter ways of bringing resource management solutions and triple bottom line benefits to companies based in the region.
Businesses across all sectors and sizes in 30 other countries worldwide have benefitted from the NISP model. It is now your region’s turn to take advantage of this proven approach to benefitting business.
The workshop aims to:
● Find ways of turning parties’ wastes into other parties’ valued resource inputs
● Help participants reduce waste management costs
● Generate new business opportunities
● Increase the size and diversity of participants’ business networks
● Identify means of improving environmental performance
● Expand the regional circular economy
More detailed information available by following the event link.