- This event has passed.
Clean Energy Ministerial Innovation Showcase
May 28 @ 8:00 am - May 29 @ 5:00 pm
Taking place alongside CEM10/MI-4 is the Innovation Showcase, featuring cutting-edge technologies and solutions from around the world. Access is FREE with advance registration.
Check out dynamic exhibits, presentations and activities geared toward addressing the challenges and seizing the opportunities in this clean-growth century.
Innovation Showcase highlights:
- Clean energy exhibits, presentations and solutions from over 100 exhibitors and VIPs from around the world, including Arterran, Atlas Power Generation, Canadian Solar, Carbon Engineering, Firstlight Fusion, Moltex Energy, Nuscale, Opus One Solutions, Steeper Energy and Terrestrial Energy
- Unique insight from the leading experts on energy efficiency, clean power/electricity, reducing emissions, and clean fuels & mobility
- Major clean energy announcements and discussions, including a panel of representatives from the Global Covenant of Mayors
- Dynamic Innovation Theatre program, featuring Spark Talks, Reverse-Challenge Pitch presentations and Rapid-fire Pitch competitions
- Networking opportunities with entrepreneurs and investors
The side events will feature dynamic conversations between key figures in the clean economy. If you are interested in attending a side event, please contact the relevant host – view all side events and their hosts here.